Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I'm going home Part 2

Very short blog today but.....I’m very excited to say I’m going home this weekend. I have been trying to go home for the past 3 weeks. The original reason for me to go home was to just see my family and to spend time with them but I do need to get my hair done and no one in Santa Barbara knows how to do ethnic hair. My mom thought it would be a good idea to just come home and get my hair done while I’m down there. I’m also very excited to see my dog Peaches! I love her so much because she was always there for me when I have bad days. Every time I come home she is always waiting at the door for me. Besides my dog I miss my own room with a bed that can fit more than one person. It’s nice to have your own bathroom and your own space. I love my roommates to death but every once in a while, I need time to myself. Even though its quite a long journey home it is always worth it in the end to see my grandma, grandpa, and mom have smiles on their faces. I already know that as soon as I get home on Friday, my grandma will have a full meal ready for me. Last time I went home my grandma made me a really big salmon just for me and no one else. My grandma even made my bed for me and rewashed all my sheets and folded them on my bed. She always goes above and beyond when I come home. The one thing I miss the most about being living in Santa Barbara is my car. When I drive, it's my time to just be myself and driving also helps with my stress. Before I moved to SB I used to drive and take my friends everywhere. I can’t wait to go home and see what is waiting for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment