Saturday, September 2, 2017

About Me

                                  WELCOME!

Me in front of a original car in the movie Batman
      Hey guys welcome to my blog! I’m so excited to be blogging about me and what’s going on in the world and talking about going to SBCC from the student perspective. I just wanted to share a little about my personality and my interest with you for my first post. So first off, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Sienna Jackson my nick name is CC but mostly family calls me that. I was born and raised in California and I have not lived anywhere else. I have one older sister named Mariah who just turned 23 on August 1st   however, she moved out and now lives in downtown Sacramento.

 I live with my Grandpa, Grandma, my mom and best friend Peaches. In case you were wondering Peaches is my dog not a human. I got her in 2008 and fell in love with her when I picked her up and she fell asleep in my sweatshirt, I knew she was the one because we both love to sleep 24/7. I went to Cosumnes Oaks High School in Elk Grove CA and played on 2 varsity teams in a span of 4 years.
All the Seniors on my competitive soccer club Union
 I was a shot put divisional champ for all 4 years and broke the school record of 33ft and 9inch and I threw 36ft 9inch. I also did discus but wasn’t as good at it. I was a varsity wrestler in the 189lb weight class my senior year. I Danced for my school’s dance team called HYPE my senior year too. Outside of school I was a competitive soccer player for about 12years and I played center forward and goalkeeper.

     I notice that I easily get attached to different hobbies and don’t stick with them for a long time. For example, my grandma taught me how to sew and I got into making clothes for people and of course they did not look the best they could, but my mom bought me a $200 mannequin for me to make clothes and I used it for about 2 months and never touched it after that. I also got into writing songs and wanted to be a song writer but that didn’t work out well either, then I wanted to be a gymnast and I stayed with that for a few months and quit before I got far. 

   
Picture from my Instagram
Picture from my Instagram
    There are two hobbies I am really passionate about and its photography and writing. Photography is something I use to relive stress and use to show what I’m thinking for the day or just for fun. I have been into photography for over 4 years and I have now created a business called Premium Photography and I created an Instagram page called Premium__photography. I have also written a monologue for an acting competition and I've also written a few books and movies.
       People have told me that I have a really bubbly personality but I honestly think I’m the weirdest person you will ever meet. For some reason, I can get really hyper out of nowhere and literally run around my house until I get tired and knock out on the floor. When I get hyper I do weird things, for example the other day me and my roommates were sitting in the living room and I got this weird burst of energy and I thought it would be really funny if we all took mug shots and hung them on our wall, and we did!
Mug shot of one of my roommates Grace
          It was the best night for me because I got closer to my roommates and got to see their true personalities. I love spending time with them and playing Just dance off of YouTube and blasting music right before quiet hours, which is 10pm. I’m so happy I was put into a suite with them because they all have some piece of my personality in them which makes me more comfortable living with them. To close out on my rant about me and my life and who I am as a person, I just want to say I’m glad to be sharing my college life and taking on this challenge of being at SBCC with you. I’m not here to blog about boring fake stuff you see all the time, I’m here to blog about reality and student life and hopefully you read or see something you relate to. So, until my next blog,Adios muchacho’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment